When the Emissary was first released, our only question was, when are we gonna see its big brother? Well, it took a couple years, but here is its big brother. All of the same great features and design cues from the original, but with a 3.45" blade length. Coming soon to a pocket near you!
Represent in style. This lightweight knife is an AXIS Assist in a thin package. Designed by Osborne.
- AXIS-Assist locking mechanism with safety
- Modified drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- CNC machined billet, aluminum handles and reversible deep-carry tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.45"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Handle Thickness: 0.520"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop-Point
- Weight: 3.95 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Silver, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.00"
- Closed Length: 4.55"
- Class: Blue
- Made in USA
Keywords: Benchmade emissary 477, Benchmade emissary knife, Benchmade emissary 477-1