This small convenient fixed blade is at the top of the curriculum in Self Defense 101, hence the numeric designation. It is a first option for a wide variety of EDC activities and an excellent last resort option for back-up and self defense applications. LE and Security personnel will tuck the Follow-Up behind other belt mounted gear, while EDC users may elect to wear it as a neck knife for quick, convenient access.
- CPM-S30V stainless steel drop point blade (58-60HRC)
- Coated skeletonized handle with optional paracord wrap included
- Black Boltaron sheath
- Blade Length: 2.60"
- Handle Length: 3.39"
- Overall Length: 5.99"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.140"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Thickness: 0.140"
- Handle Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Sheath Material: Black Boltaron
- Weight: 2.03 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 2.65 oz.
- Designer: Benchmade